Animal Eye Guys: Statement on COVID-19
March 24, 2020 at 3:45 PM
The health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff, and community are our number one priority as we follow the recommended guidelines during the concern of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
At this time, we feel confident in operating within our normal business hours and have no plans to cancel any scheduled appointments, procedures, or surgeries.
We are staying current with government recommendations and will adjust our day to day as needed. We appreciate your patience and participation in limiting exposure and would like to take a moment to let you know what we are doing to make your experience with us as safe as possible. Below is what you can expect when you visit our clinics. You may see variations based on the status of the local community.
Curbside Concierge Service
- Upon arrival please call the office to check in and wait in your vehicle.
- A team member will receive your pet from your vehicle and take them to see the Doctor.
- We are asking clients to stay in their vehicle during their pet’s exam.
- When the exam is completed, the Doctor will call you to discuss the visit, discharge instructions, and answer any questions you may have.
- A team member will return your pet to you after the exam.
- Another team member will come out with discharge information and to collect payment.
Low Contact Rx Refills
- Please call the clinic in advance to request prescription refills and pay online at www.AnimalEyeGuys.com prior to pick up.
Low Contact Clinic Stays
- If your pet is staying with us for the day as a drop off or surgery, we are asking that no personal items be left with the pet. This includes blankets, collars, and leashes.
Our Clinic Precautions Include
- Regularly disinfecting our clinics with a viricide disinfectant approved for use in veterinary settings.
- Signage throughout the clinics encouraging good personal hygiene.
- Team members are washing their hands before and after each appointment.
- Team members are encouraged to stay home when they do not feel well or are showing symptoms and to avoid non-essential travel.
- We are asking clients to stay home or seek medical assistance if they are not feeling well.
- Staying up to date on government updates from Centers for Disease Control and the Florida Department of Health.
Our staff is committed to you and the health of your pet. We will keep you informed as more updates are available.
Your Animal Eye Guys Team